Since I don’t get tagged at all,Â notÂ sinceÂ myÂ LivejournalÂ days, I’ll oblige:
6 Weird Things About Me
- When I cook, I don’t depend on measurements 80% of the time. I rely on taste-tests. This isn’t really ideal, because I’d have to approximate again what I did last time I cooked the same dish.
- I often skim printed materials back-to-front, but I skip the sports section on newspapers.
- I intentionally cough like hell when smokers are around, not because I’m actually affected by the second-hand smoke.
- I’m one of those people who’d stare at you with piercing, taunting eyes if you make unnecessary noises in a movie theater, and I don’t care who you’re with, what size you are, your actual gender, etc.
- I put granulated sugar in nilagang baka and baboy dishes. Not when cooking, but when I’m eating.
- I’d skim the pirated DVD bins for very long hours, and bring home 2-3 titles.
Thanks Karla 😉
I don’t have any big blogger friends now, so anyone who wants to get tagged by yours truly, go ahead.